Monday, April 11, 2016

Superman

This piece simply titled "Superman" is still in my full color stage. This piece was created as a tribute to my favorite DC comic-book artist the one and only "Alex Ross" I love his work. He paints  in  water color but this piece was done in acrylic as it is my medium of choice. it stands a proud 36x48 inches high.
 I just wanted to do his artwork Justice. I hope you all like it. and I hope he does too.
Thank you "Alex Ross" for the Inspiration.
you are truly Great.

2 comments:

ankara broşür dağıtım said...

Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...


Anonymous said...

Anonymous ankara broşür dağıtım said...
Ankara'nın en iyi broşür dağıtım şirketi olan
ankara broşür dağıtım hizmette
sinir tanimiyor...

www.golden-slot.com